Why work at ReMedi
Our team is comprised of the best and brightest experts in the health IT field. We work with doctors, registered nurses, medical assistants, and go-live support specialists to deliver world-class solutions to our healthcare partners. Whether you have years of experience in the clinical setting or if you have significant experience as a healthcare IT consultant, we’d love to hear from you.
ReMedi Health Solutions is a Texas-based Healthcare IT Consulting Firm led by experienced physicians. We specialize in EHR Implementation, Training, System Selection Advisory, Optimization, Integration and Testing, Go-Live Support, and revenue enhancement. Our track record of excellence includes working with Top Healthcare providers to solve Healthcare IT challenges. We help health systems develop smarter approaches to Healthcare IT.
You are the Beginning of Innovation.
Do you have experience working on healthcare IT projects? Together, let’s make an impact to improve the future of healthcare.
Epic software is the world’s largest electronic health record system and manages the healthcare workflows of over 250 million patients and doctors worldwide. ReMedi seeks motivated, curious professionals that are interested in having a career that positively impacts the future of healthcare. Make Epic things happen with ReMedi Health Solutions.
- We believe that Epic software offers a great deal of value to the field of healthcare, and we stand behind its mission and core values
- Working on an Epic project at ReMedi quickly exposes you to various modules, workflows, and fundamentals that eventually lead to more opportunities
- Candidates with Epic certifications are prioritized, however many positions related to Epic are available so all prospective applicants with EHR experience are strongly encouraged to apply
Our team has vast experience in Cerner implementation and advisory projects, including Millenium and CommunityWorks. Our internal education resources & network of Cerner consultants pave a path to success for clients and consultants. We offer a wide variety of opportunities to learn and excel in Cerner projects.
- EHR Consultants with Cerner knowledge are preferred
- At-the-elbow, builders, nurses, informaticists, and physicians are encouraged to submit a resume
- Remote, virtual, and on-site opportunities are available
ReMedi is not just another IT staffing firm. Our knowledgeable support resources are engaged with our clients on every step of the implementation process, from system selection to Go-Live. We value our consultants and recognize that they are the lifeblood of our firm. We invest in people, and ensure all of our contractors are happy and taken care of while working on a ReMedi project. Below are some quotes from our consultants:
I highly recommend any organization looking for a company to support their current or future initiatives to contact ReMedi Health Solutions. This company is setting the bar higher and breaking/improving the norms of traditional support modules.
It’s a great team atmosphere. The executives are understanding, down to earth people with a deep understanding of healthcare, business, and informatics.