Watch the explainer about our
innovative approach to EHR Go-Live
The Virtual EHR Go-Live
Schedule a meeting with our team to learn more about how we provide virtual EHR support to hospitals and providers from our state-of-the-art Virtual Command Center. Use the form to submit an inquiry, our team will reach out to schedule a meeting. In our call, we’ll discuss:
- The Virtual Command Center Model
- How to Approach Virtual Go-Live & Support
- Technology Stack
- End-user Experience
- Case Study from a Recent Virtual EHR Implementation
- Tips for a Virtual EHR Support
EHR go-lives will never be the same
Evaluate and refine your EHR support resources
Reduce go-live support expenses up to 30%
Improve the At-the-Elbow (ATE) support experience
How do we satisfy the needs of end-users?
ReMedi’s Virtual Command Center is designed to provide fast and effective EHR support on-demand. Our knowledgeable support resources connect with clinicians seamlessly, and the Virtual Command Center model we built escalates and resolves EHR issues quickly.
- We house our virtual support experts at our modern Virtual Command Center in Houston, TX, focusing on safety and efficiency
- Using strategically placed tablets located in each room at clinics, ReMedi virtual support is visible and available on-demand
- ReMedi support views the EHR system exactly how the clinician sees it to quickly diagnose the problem utilizing the ReMedi Support App
Not just another IT help desk
Our team developed the Virtual Command Center Model to improve the At-the-Elbow support experience for healthcare providers, not just replicate the traditional IT help desk model. As former healthcare providers, we built a sustainable solution that improves IT support for the entire healthcare industry.
- Virtual Command Center that generates real-time analytics for hospital leadership
- On-demand, reliable EHR support
- Continuous remote desktop access
What would a CIO want to know?
Up to 30% cost reduction; eliminate hotels, airfare, per diem, and high-number of ATEs on site
Remote virtual support and centralized chain of command: problems are quickly addressed and solved
One skilled ReMedi virtual support seamlessly supports up to 10 clinicians remotely
Our Virtual Command Center uses tools that are HIPAA compliant