The Health System's
Guide to Cerner
Download this guide to learn the ins
and outs of optimizing Cerner
The Guide to Cerner
For Health Systems
We prepared this guide for health systems that are currently considering Cerner as a new EHR system, and ones that have already implemented Cerner and are focused on optimization. Download the PDF today and learn more about following:
- Key activities when selecting Cerner
- Leading Change Management as a healthcare executive
- Operational Readiness Programs
- How to reduce clinician burden with Cerner
- Integrating Cerner with your revenue cycle
- Cerner Optimization
- Reporting & Analytics on Cerner
Find out how to efficiently implement & optimize Cerner.
What's covered in the Cerner Guide?
ReMedi’s VP of Clinical Informatics, Jenn Hamilton, MHA, RN, CPHIMS and Chief Operating Officer, Rajeeb Khatua, MD compiled this in-depth overview guide based on their decades of experience in EHR and using Cerner. The guide is filled with tidbits of insight that every healthcare leader using Cerner ought to consider.
- How to ease the burden of implementing and navigating the critical areas of Cerner
- Understanding and exploring the policy making, hierarchy, and functionality decisions EHR leadership need to make
- Pushing key stakeholders across Cerner, clinical practices, executive leadership, and parters forward to prioritize the digital transformation on Cerner